This delightful yarn kit is available in Frankfurt Fingering 75% Superwash Merino Wool/25% Nylon.
- One soft and squishy full skein of Frankfurt Fingering weight yarn in the Victoria colorway (tonal mauve)
- One charming mini skein of Frankfurt Fingering weight yarn in the Silk colorway (silver) for heels and toes
- Pearl Socks pattern as a digital download
- Set of Rose Gold Hexagon Stitch Markers
- Knitty McPurly muslin drawstring bag to carry it all around in.
The Pearl Socks are both lacy and delicate, and cozy and snuggly. And they are so fun to knit! The mix of super easy lace down the front, reverse stockinette stitch in the leg and toe, and a hard-wearing slipped stitch heel make these socks a must for your sock drawer. Shown here with a contrasting cuff and toe, they could also be knit with just one skein of sock yarn, or you could also work the heel in a contrasting color!
1 skein Frankfurt Fingering weight yarn (plus a mini skein for cuffs, heels and toes if you like!)