This delightful yarn kit is available in Frankfurt Fingering 75% Superwash Merino Wool/25% Nylon.
- One soft and squishy full skein of Frankfurt Fingering weight yarn in the Silk colorway (silver)
- One charming mini skein of Frankfurt Fingering weight yarn in the Leonard Blush colorway (tonal mulberry) for heels and toes
- Glazed Pecan Socks pattern as a digital download
- Set of Rose Gold Hexagon Stitch Markers
- Knitty McPurly muslin drawstring bag to carry it all around in.
This is one smashing and extraordinary pair of socks. The Glazed Pecan Socks sport bobbles, lace and cables for some very finished and stylish footwear. The classy stitch pattern continues down the front of the sock with bobbles, just at the top, for fanciness and specialness. The stitch pattern continues sans bobbles so the socks can be worn with shoes or short boots.
The skinny cable down the back of the sock continues into the heel flap for a distinctive touch. To be worn with a posh outfit, or to dress up an ordinary outfit on a day you just need fancy feet.
The Glazed Pecan Socks are worked from the top down with a lace and cable panel across the front of the foot, and a cable down the back of the sock that continues into the heel flap. The heel is a traditional heel flap and gusset.
Sizes: (Adult Medium, Adult Large)
For Foot Circumference: (8.5, 9.5)” / (21.5, 24) cm
Finished Sock Circumference: (8, 9)” / (20, 23) cm
Shown in Adult Medium.
1 skein Frankfurt Fingering weight yarn (plus a mini skein for cuffs, heels and toes, if you like!)